Dating has become a foreign policy, almost. You have to form peace treaties and come to an agreement and an assorted list of other things. There are always factors preventing you from simply showing your mate that you care. Millennials are so focused on material things and looks that they forget how to date. They forget how to simplify a relationship and make things less complicated.
Girls don’t want much and guys require even less. So, why is dating extremely complicated? A girl want’s to feel appreciated and a guy wants to feel needed. Here are seven simple ways to date your mate while spending little to no money at all.
- Have a picnic at the beach! (Make a sandwich and bring some fruit and wine)
- Netflix and Chill! (Order a pizza and break out the beer)
- Groupon any and everything! (This is a no-brainer)
- Ice Cream and things! (Get a scoop and window shop in your favorite part of town)
- Be a good sport! (Hit the park and play both of your favorite sports)
- Tour your town! (Hop on the train and sight see through your city)
- Game night! (A board game, a few drinks and it’s light out)
The are dating ideas that are beneficial for the guy and the girl. Hopefully everyone is satisfied and you don’t even have to break your pockets. Be creative and think outside of the box. Think about whether you’re bringing your last relationship into your new one. If you are, think about if you’re exuding the same behavior. Be aware of these things and remember that everyone is different and so is every relationship.